Stearns & Foster Lux-Hybrid Soft
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Stearns & Foster Lux-Hybrid Soft
The Stearns & Foster® Lux Hybrid Collection is a new era of comfortable, cool sleep, featuring our exclusive IntelliFlex™ Hybrid System which combines memory foam and innersprings, for all-night support and comfort that flexes to support every curve, plus the added benefit of breathable air channels for all-night cooling.
- 14.5-INCH MATTRESS: Soft feel mattress.
- IntelliFlex™ Hybrid System with All-Night Cooling
- This exclusive feature adds two layers of memory foam to every individual innerspring, rather than a continuous layer, to create more than 500 pockets that perfectly flex and conform to your shape while allowing for an incredible level of airflow that delivers all-night cooling.
- TEMPUR-Indulge™ Memory Foam Comfort Layers
- Developed by the sleep experts at Tempur-Pedic® these layers match the curves of your body to help deliver pressure relief and all-night comfort and support.
- Sustainably-Sourced TENCEL® Cover Enhanced with Phase Change Material
- A soft, moisture-wicking cover crafted with silky, sustainably-sourced TENCEL® and enhanced with cooling Phase Change Material for a refreshing feel the moment you lie down and all throughout the night.
- Handmade by Certified Master Craftsmen
1. MATTRESS SIZE CHART
Mattress Size Chart
An easy Guide to mattress sizes and measurements
|Twin Size Mattress||38" X 75"|
|Twin XL Size Mattress||38" X 80"|
|Full Size Mattress||54" X 75"|
|Queen Size Mattress||60" X 80"|
|King Size Mattress||76" X 80"|
|Cal King Size Mattress||72" X 84"|
* It is important to understand that these mattress measurements are approximate measurements and can vary depending on manufacture by 1/2 inch.
2. RETURN POLICY
What is an exchange policy -Vs- Refund Policy?
Exchange policies and refund policies are two different ways that retailers can handle customer returns. An exchange policy allows customers to return items and receive different items instead.
A refund policy allows customers to return items and receive a refund for the cost of the item. Most mattress retailers have gone to an exchange-only policy in order to avoid having to prolonged customer issues. This is because refunds can be expensive and time-consuming for consumers and staff.
Exchange policies are generally seen as being more customer-friendly, as they allow customers to get the items they want instead of returning items and waiting for a refund. However, exchange policies can also be more complicated for retailers which is why we try our best at Mattress Xperts to ensure you chose the right mattress the first time.
OUR RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Every Customer Should receive a copy of Mattress Xperts Policy upon purchase which states the following.
Price Match Guarantee: Mattress Xperts knows we are the lowest-price retailer in our area which is why we offer a price match of 60 days for any brick-and-mortar location within a 20-mile radius. All Price Match offers must be in writing and confirmed by management. The product must be the same product.
* All incentive items of value and quantity must be included.
* Can not be discontinued items, used items, or floor models and must be sold by a dealer who carries a manufacturer license.
Refund Policy: Due to the transient nature of south Florida we have discontinued offering refunds but instead we offer exchange policies.
Exchange Policy: Customer has 60 days to exchange the comfort of their mattress and customers are allotted one exchange per Purchase. Your exchange must be between $500 plus or minus your original purchase. Mattress Xperts will refund up to $500 of the exchange value. We do not exchange foundations or adjustable bases.
* We do not charge for Exchanges. You will never be asked to pay a 15-20% charge of your original purchase for "RESTOCKING" fees. We never restock our products.
* Exchange policy does not apply to furniture, adjustable bases, discontinued items or floor models.
*All Promotional products like Pillows, Adjustable bases, mattress protectors, free delivery, frames, or any other items that were on Promotion during your purchase will be subtracted and added to your original purchase price for exchange .
* Refund: If you are entitled to a refund you may opt for store credit or a refund. Refunds will be issued by a check from our corporate office and could take up to 21 days to process.
Delivery: Mattress Xperts recommends moving all items that are breakable from the path of delivery so that it is not damaged during the delivery process. We ask that you please refer to our delivery page for further instructions. Mattress Xperts will not be held liable for any damage caused by delivery service for failure to adhere by our delivery instructions.
Customer Receipts: Customers are required by the manufacturer to keep a copy of their receipts in case of a warranty. Mattress Xperts can not be held accountable for customers' receipts if ever needed for future needs.
We are Committed to our Customers
SHOP LOCALLY OWNED
Help our community thrive
We are a Licensed Dealer
We do not charge 20% to exchange
GREAT FINANCING OPTIONS
Good Credit or No Credit we have a plan for you