Mattress Xperts Happily offers an exchange on your mattress if you chose a feel that is not right for you the first time within 60 days of delivery. We do not charge a "restocking" fee for your exchanged mattress like most stores do which is significant amount some as high as 20% so please do pay attention to that when you are shopping around.
- We do however, ask that you pay the difference in MSRP to the upgrade. If you chose to downgrade only a $500 difference shall be refunded.
- We will also ask that you cover a redelivery fee of $95 which include the cost of sending your used mattress back to the manufacturer, picking up your old mattress and brining in the new one.
- We will not extend our exchange to any mattress that has been soiled or damaged. It is important to use a mattress protector during the trial period.
- We do not offer exchanges on items that are clearance or doorbuster deals.
Furniture, Pillows, Mattress Pads, Sheets and Adjustable Bases are Final Sale and do not come with an exchange.
- ALL online purchases are Final Sales -
We ask all clients to please DO NOT remove the law tag at the head of the mattress, doing so will void your mattress warranty.
Please understand that Mattress Xperts does not warranty mattresses. Warranties are directed, given and approved soley upon the discretion of the Manufacture of the mattress.
We ask that if you have any issues to please contact our owners directly. You may contact any store to ask for their direct email. The Managers will ask your name, and ticket number. Unfortunately we do not publish their emails due to solicitors and marketers.
Thank You for Choosing Mattress Xperts. -
We are A Locally Owned company and appreciate your business.