Free 60 Night Sleep Trial Learn more

New collections added! Learn more

Great Service, Price & Selection at Mattress Xperts

Shop Sale Items

mattress xperts  |  SKU: B03598811

Coastal Wood Wall Decor - Elegant and Chic Home Decoration

$229.00 $289.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.


On Sale Now

FREE SHIPPING
Enjoy Free Shipping for a Limited Time

Delivery and Shipping

This Product Delivers Direct to Your Home 4-10 Days

Chat With Mattress Xpert

mattress xperts

Coastal Wood Wall Decor - Elegant and Chic Home Decoration With a Feel

Payment & Security

Payment methods

  • Apple Pay
  • Diners Club
  • Discover
  • Google Pay
  • Mastercard
  • Shop Pay
  • Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

Coastal Wood Wall Decor - Elegant and Chic Home Decoration

Transform any space in your home into a serene coastal retreat with the Madison Park Solana Framed Abstract Coastal Rice Paper Shadowbox Wall Decor Set. Handmade from high-quality materials, this elegant and chic 3-piece set features stunning abstract designs on natural off-white rice paper. The crisp white frames and 2 D-rings make it easy to hang, creating a gallery-worthy look and feel. Use all three pieces together for a bold focal point, or display them separately to bring cohesion to any room. With a simple spot wipe, this set is easy to keep clean. The set includes three shadowboxes measuring 15.8"W x 19.7"H x 1.18"D each, with the paper making up 40% of the materials and MDF, glass, polystyrene, and linen making up the remaining 60%. Incorporate relevant keywords like "coastal decor" and "handmade" to attract buyers searching for unique and tasteful home decorations. Impress your guests and elevate your home decor with the Madison Park Solana Framed Abstract Coastal Rice Paper Shadowbox Wall Decor Set.
Coastal Wood Wall Decor - Elegant and Chic Home Decoration

FREE SHIPPING

5 Star Google Rated Locally Owned Business- THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING LOCAL

Still Not Sure, Lets Compare

A table comparing the facets of 2 products
Facet
Neutral Tones Feather Metal Disc Wall Decor
Neutral Tones Feather Metal Disc Wall Decor
View details
Gold Foil Natural Shadow Box
Gold Foil Natural Shadow Box
View details
By
Bymattress xpertsmattress xperts
Price
Price
$189.00 $239.00
$169.00 $289.00
Type
Typewall decorwall decor
Product variants
Product variantsN/AN/A
Coastal Wood Wall Decor - Elegant and Chic Home Decoration
mattress xperts

Coastal Wood Wall Decor - Elegant and Chic Home Decoration

$229.00 $289.00
Transform any space in your home into a serene coastal retreat with the Madison Park Solana Framed Abstract Coastal Rice...

Type

wall decor

Feel

N/A If you need Assistance please contact (954) 563-3768

Height

N/A If you need Assistance please contact (954) 563-3768

Feature

N/A If you need Assistance please contact (954) 563-3768

Feature

N/A If you need Assistance please contact (954) 563-3768

Feature

N/A If you need Assistance please contact (954) 563-3768

Delivery

This Product Delivers Direct to Your Home 4-10 Days

Materials

N/A If you need Assistance please contact (954) 563-3768
View product